The company reserves the right to freely modify or revise the terms and conditions of transactions from the online store, whenever it deems necessary. It undertakes the obligation to inform consumers about any change, through the pages of this online store. Contracts through the online store can be drawn up in the Greek language.
- What is personal data
The term “personal data” refers to information of individuals, such as name, postal address, email address, contact telephone, home address, etc., which identify or may identify you.
- What is Personal Data Processing
Any operation or series of operations performed with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or on personal data sets, such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval , the search for information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
- It is mandatory to provide your Data
The mandatory or optional nature of the data assignment is indicated by an asterisk (*) next to the personal data of a mandatory nature.
If you refuse to provide the information marked as mandatory on the websites, it will be impossible to achieve the main purpose of collecting the specific Data, and it may, for example, make it impossible for the Company to fulfill the sales contract or provide the others services available on the websites.
The provision of additional data to the company, in addition to those that are marked as mandatory, is optional and does not affect the main purposes of data collection, but their provision serves to optimize the quality of services provided.
- What Data do we collect?
We take care to collect only your absolutely necessary data, which is appropriate and clear for its intended purpose. This data includes the following:
- Data when creating a user account on websites or apps
– Required: e-mail address *, password (login password) *
– Optional: name, surname, sheet, postal address, telephone number.
- Details of your transactions with us, through our online store
– For example, we collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make, details of purchases you made, products added to or removed from your cart, list of products you wish to purchase (wish list), coupon redemptions, websites you visit and how and when you contact us.
- Shopping interests and preferences, which help us to suggest you specific products and services that interest you
– For example, which products do you prefer to receive a personalized offer from us.
We will request and use only the data we have collected to suggest products or services of interest to you and to further improve your shopping experience with us. Of course, it is always your choice if you share such information with us.
- Traffic information of our website or other websites that you have browsed before us
- Your IP address
- The date and time of your visit
- The referral URL (ie, the website from which the visitor came)
- Information about the device you are using and your web browser (web browser type and version, operating system, etc.)
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through these channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or comments.
We comply with the law and do not allow children to register on our Websites when they are under 16 years old. We will ask for the consent of the parent for the children who participate in the experiences and events of the Company.
- How we use your personal data
During your communication and interaction with us, we use and analyze your information so that we can offer and improve our services. In addition, this information will be used for a variety of other purposes as described below:
Managing your order: we use information such as your name, address and payment details so that we can process and deliver your orders to you, as well as inform you of the status of your order.
Customer Service Department: if you contact our Customer Service department (or vice versa), we will use your order information as well as our contact history to manage your order and offer you the best possible service.
Other E-ISAAKIDIS.GR services: we may use your information to provide you with the services you requested, such as in the case of promotional offers. This use of your information may include the processing of your registration for contests and promotions.
Marketing / Promotion: either by creating an account at E-ISAAKIDIS.GR, giving your consent to use your information, or by ordering our products and services online, we may use your information to send you personalized marketing / promotion messages products and / or services. Below you will find a detailed description of the information we use as well as a description of how we use this information.
Type of information: the way you interact with E-ISAAKIDIS.GR provides us with valuable information about your interests and preferences. The correct understanding and interpretation of this information gives us the opportunity to offer you the best possible experience. To learn more about you and your interests, we will analyze your interaction with E-ISAAKIDIS.GR, using a variety of information such as your online store orders, reviews, and social media. If you have given your consent we will use this information to send you targeted promotional messages regarding E-ISAAKIDIS.GR products as well as our promotional offers. We will also use all of the information collected to generate general reports related to how consumers use our products and their experience with our company.
Media: When you provide us with your contact information, such as your email address, phone number or social media accounts, we will ask your permission to use this information and send you personal marketing / promotional messages products and / or services. If you no longer wish to receive messages on a particular medium of communication, then we provide you with an easy way to choose not to receive such messages. You can also request to unsubscribe by contacting our Customer Service department at or by emailing E-ISAAKIDIS.GR.